The penile erection is necessary for intercourse. In the penis, there are erectile tissues, which during erection are filled with blood under high pressure, which leads to an erection. In erection the blood flow is quite high, and the outflow is almost completely overlap, which allows the man to maintain the erection some time for intercourse. The regulation of the number of incoming and outgoing blood vessels of the penis occurs the nervous system. In this case, the nervous system has a key role in the regulation of potency. If the system innervation, there are any violations, possible problems with potency, and you will help kamagra gel.
Under the erectile dysfunction understand the violations in the sexual sphere in men where the penis loses volume and firmness, which leads to the inability to hold intercourse. While occasional problems with erection in any case be considered as erectile dysfunction. All the men, including the young, the cases of sexual impotence sometimes happens. It is believed what to say about erectile dysfunction only when a man is not able to have intercourse more than 25% of cases. Often erectile dysfunction is evidence of the deterioration of the General state of health. More than 90% of cases of problems with potency positively. Here the main time to see a doctor and to follow all recommendations of the specialist.
THE MAIN CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erection in men fails for the following reasons:
- Psychogenic causes. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction are stress, fatigue, depression, some phobias, deviations and other psychological trauma. Under the influence of psychological factors in the cerebral cortex affects the mechanism of development of erection. In particular, the crust can have a direct inhibitory effect, inhibitory effect, thereby reducing the erection. In addition, under the influence of stress factors increases the level of the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine, which also negatively affects erection.
- The defeat of the arteries. Arteriogenic erectile dysfunction occurs because of vascular lesions. This can be atherosclerosis, some penile trauma, congenital anomalies of the vessels of the penis, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, Smoking (which deteriorates the blood vessels) and other diseases. Typically, when such situations occur degenerative changes in the cavernous tissues. In the absence of timely treatment in the cavernous tissues of irreversible processes.
- Damage veins. In this case, erectile dysfunction in men develops due to violations of the veno-occlusive mechanism.
- Lesions of the cavernous tissue. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by cavernous insufficiency. Possible changes in the corpus cavernosum, their innervation and blood supply, which leads to the deterioration of potency.
- Damage to the nervous system. In this case erectile dysfunction is possible on the background of various diseases of the brain and spinal cord. The defeat of the peripheral nerves is also one of the causes of erectile dysfunction. For example, this may occur in trauma or surgical interventions, when the hurt nerve endings serving the penis.
- Anatomical abnormalities. This pathology is associated with impaired anatomical structure of the penis. For example, in cases of severe penile curvature in men possible impotence. Erectile dysfunction is also noted in fibrosis of the corpora cavernosa that most often associated with injuries and surgery.
- Hormonal causes. Expansion of blood vessels of the penis occurs due to a specific enzyme, which is responsible for synthesis of nitric oxide. This enzyme is dependent on male sex hormones. The less testosterone, the less activity of this enzyme, which accordingly leads to a deterioration of erection. In addition, low testosterone leads to increased deposition of fat, including in the corpora cavernosa, as well as degeneration of smooth muscle cells, which ultimately leads to disruption of the veno-oclusion mechanism. The level of testosterone in the blood of men depends and libido, which also affects the quality of erections.
- Age-related changes. With age there are natural changes in the body: the deteriorating elasticity of blood vessels, reduces the level of testosterone and sensitivity of the nervous system. However, there is a clear separation between natural age-related changes and effect of chronic diseases that often affects the elderly. So, if a man does not hurt a serious chronic disease, even at 80 years old he can live a normal sexual life.
- Taking certain medicines. Certain drugs inhibit production of male sex hormones. Among these medications are some drugs and medicines that reduce the function of the cerebral cortex.
Treatment of impotence